Junior I&R Portfolio Analyst
Location: Orbe, Switzerland
Company: NPTC Orbe
Act. Rate: Full-Time Act. Rate 100%
Type of contract: Permanent contract
What we offer at Nestlé
Flexible work policies in terms of core hours and working from home. Please talk to us during the recruitment process about what flexibility could look like for you!
Genuine opportunities for career and personal development
Modern “smart office” locations providing agile & collaborative workspaces
Dynamic international working environment
Attractive additional benefits
The Nestlé Product Technology Centre Coffee (NPTC Coffee) is the leading R&D organization that discover, develop and deploy coffee and beverage products and technologies for in-home and out-of-home consumption. It consists of units in Konolfingen (CH), Marysville (USA), Orbe (CH) and Singapore and provide new products and processes to all Nestlé markets worldwide.
Our mission – to delight the consumer wherever, whenever, however by delivering moments of genuine pleasure and indulgence - drives the need for us to attract, select and develop the right people for the right jobs throughout the value chain of our business.
As a “Junior I&R Portfolio Analyst”, you will lead data analytics, consolidation, and reporting activities for the NPTC Coffee portfolio management process. This includes varied responsibilities related to financials, portfolio, compliance and sustainability topics. In this position, you will have the opportunity to support the innovation & renovation process, from product ideation to launch with different R&D global sites.
Additionally, you will continuously improve the portfolio and project analytics while ensuring compliance with corporate guidelines and tools.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a strategic department overlooking the many coffee brands and products developed at Nestlé such as Starbucks, Nescafé, Nescafé Dolce Gusto, Blue Bottle and more.
We offer a dynamic, inclusive, and international working environment with many opportunities across different categories, functions, and regions. Don’t miss the opportunity to join us and work with different teams in an agile and diverse context.
A Day in the Life of a Junior I&R Portfolio Analyst
- Support the Portfolio Manager in driving internal process and reporting against KPIs (incl. alignment with F&C, Project Managers and HR) and run ad-hoc resources/cost analysis
- In charge of data quality and completeness of project resources/cost planning and resources capacity planning
- Support Project Managers in driving internal processes, including controls and KPIs reporting
- Provide on time communication related to project governance in alignment with Subject Matter Experts
- Ensure inclusion and alignment on sustainability strategy execution
- Take care of compliance with corporate and legal standards and continuous improvement
- Guarantee internal controls are effective, and processes, reports and systems are aligned and efficient
What will make you successful
- University degree in economics, business, science, or engineering, preferably with 2 years’ experience in a position related to finance and/or data analytics
- Data analytics skills (Excel, Power BI)
- Project management skills
- Be highly organized, be able to prioritize, and have a result-focus mindset
- Ability to work in a cross-functional and networked organization
- Open-minded and positive attitude
- Proficiency in English and French
At Nestlé, we want to help shape a better and healthier world, inspire people to live healthier lives and deliver impact at a scale and pace that makes a difference. We do this by fostering a diverse, friendly, supportive, and collaborative environment, that creates positive disruption, embraces innovation, and empowers people and teams to win.
We aim to hire friendly, respectful, inspiring people who care about the people’s lives that we touch every single day.
Be a force for good. Join Nestlé and visit us on www.nestle.com.
Good Food, Good Life