For our headquarter based in Lausanne, we are looking for a Finance Assistant. This person will mainly participate to the administration of the swiss corporate entities (Payables, Invoicing, General Accounting and administration).
The Finance assistant also provides support to the rest of the team on a variety of topics (Reporting, Treasury, Insurance).
Swiss Accounting (50%):
- Assist in the daily accounting of 4 companies
- Assist in the Account Payables, Account Receivables, Expenses & Petty Cash processes
- Responsible for the Intercompany Process, maximizing recharges to support profitability of the company.
- Responsible for the travel & expense report (project)
- Backup the Senior Accountant in other accounting Functions (Tax, Audit, Software maintenance, Budget)
- Assist in the proper administration of Trademarks, contracts.
Corporate Cost Controlling : Forecast and Budget preparation (30%)
- Responsible to collect information for building forecast and budget of one the Swiss corporate company of the Group
- Review the monthly corporate costs and its forecast (perimeter: a dozen of companies worldwide).
Group Finance (20%)
- Get exposure in group project (ERP, ORC, Robotic, IT/Fa2a re-invoicing model, shorten timeline of the monthly closing, provide more business insights to management in regards to corporate costs)
- Offer administrative support to the Swiss retail operations
- Prepare adhoc analysis
- CFC or Bachelor degree (major in finance, business administration or accounting)
- First experience in a similar role
- Fluent in French and English
- Excellent accounting knowledge
- Structured, with ability to effectively handle a variety of tasks and problem solver
- Team worker, reliable, proactive and flexible
Vous devez être connecté·e pour postuler à cette offre