Stage Data Engineer
Data Engineering Internship
Based in Lausanne, Switzerland.
We are a leading institutional brokerage group, operating hi-touch, hybrid or fully electronic trading venues. We are also a vendor of market data. Researching on how new technologies can be embedded across our activities and drive our group toward a data-driven digital organization, we have established a Data Science Lab in 2021. This was recently complemented by the establishment of a Data Engineering Team, to develop new data capabilities.
As part of the Data Engineering Team, your mission will be to participate in the implementation, maintenance and improvement of the centralized Data Platform of the organisation. The platform, based on Big Data technologies, aims at serving data processing and consumption (including in real-time), analytics and development applications.
Objectives and responsibilities of this role
- Improve the platform’s architecture with respect to the infrastructure and business requirements
- Develop and automate data integration pipelines from various data sources
- Define and develop deployment processes to ensure the operative continuity
- of the different systems
- Develop dashboards to monitor production pipelines and the platform’s usage
- Work closely with business IT teams, data scientists and external providers if the case may be, to deploy, automate and monitor data processing and machine learning pipelines
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Currently enrolled in a Master’s Degree in computer science or other
- equivalent discipline
- Familiar with some of the technologies such as SQL, Python, Spark, Kafka, Gitlab, Docker
- Familiar with Big Data technologies, Databases (SQL, NoSQL), and open- source tools in the data landscape
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively within the team and with external stakeholders
- Excellent spoken and written English
About Compagnie Financière Tradition
We are one of the world's largest wholesale brokers in over-the-counter financial and commodity-related markets. With local offices in over 30 countries, the group employs more than 2,400 people globally and provides broking and data services in money market products, bonds, interest rate, currency and credit derivatives, equities, equity derivatives, listed futures & options, energy, environmental products, and precious metals. Our customers are the largest investment banks, commercial banks, hedge funds, asset managers, as well as the most active corporations in the energy derivatives markets. Headquartered in Lausanne, Compagnie Financière Tradition SA is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (CFT.SW).
Votre candidature a été envoyée avec succès.