Internship Process Engineer
As part of the Engineering Team (Technical Operations) of the Corden Pharma Fribourg site, you will join a team of motivated engineers dedicated to the process and production support to production and to equipment qualification for 6 months.
You will be involved in those activities:
- Follow-up and lead an improvement project having an impact on Equipment and Process (Optimization Packaging process)
- You will work closely with various internal departments including production, technical service, quality assurance, purchase, operational excellence, as well as external suppliers.
- You will work in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices.
- You are a Master/Engineer student in Pharmaceutical Engineering or related subject
- You are highly motivated, autonomous, rigorous, and organized
- You are easily able to solve complex challenges and communicate about your projects
- You have a great team spirit
- You have very good oral and written communication skills in French and English.
Vous devez être connecté·e pour postuler à cette offre
Votre candidature a été envoyée avec succès.
Corden Pharma Fribourg
Experts who care