Site buyer (Apprentice) - Trainee
LEM – Life Energy Motion
LEM is a world leader in the current sensor market.
You don’t know anything about sensors ? Not a problem, we like to teach if you like to learn.
The ICS (Integrated Current Sensors) team has been recently created in response to the industry mega trends such as eV and e-mobility, renewable energies, drives or motor controls, where integration, precision and size really matter. We have not finished expanding and are still gathering talents from all around the world in order to design and deliver only the greatest products.
We like to challenge the status-quo, and if you like this too, you’ll be feeling like at home. Our team is energetic, fairly young and the working atmosphere is very pleasant. If you like to make a difference, you are at the right place. LEM is a place where you will learn but also inspire others, get better at what you do and have fun.
Our headquarters are in Geneva, Switzerland and we are also growing the ICS team in Geneva area.
Site buyer (Apprentice)
Context and Main Missions:
This position is for LEM International which is located in Meyrin, Geneve, report to the Purchasing Manager in accordance with the Geneva site to Improves Region competitiveness in terms of delivery, quality, cost and service from suppliers.
- Lead & Manages supplier performance with QDCS performance based on supplier scorecard (Notation) with cross functional team.
- Lead & executes VAVE and resourcing projects lead to cost saving objectives in region.
- Executes suppliers’ selection process on resourcing or dual sourcing projects after mass production.
- Prepares and updates pricing information in ERP.
- Collects capacity data from suppliers.
- Support supply chain in OTD & OTM objectives and capacity gap analysis.
- Handles logistics / capacity / quality issues in the region as the first sourcing interface of plant supply chain & Quality (according to escalation process).
- Implement supplier risk mitigation action plan in the Region.
What we need:
- Master degree in Purchasing or Supply Chain - ongoing.
- Good in English, and additional language is a plus.
- Open mindset and eager to learn.
- Effectiveness in working in a global, multicultural environment.
- skilled with MS Office Excel, PowerPoint, Projects, Word.
- Action oriented, results driven.
- Motivator and team player, uses creative and innovative problem-solving approach.