Legal Operations Assistant (100%) - Temporary contract
Since 1996, we challenge the code to deliver innovative services & products that make financial opportunities accessible to everyone.
Swissquote is Switzerland’s market leader in online banking. Over three million financial products can be traded on its innovative platforms. Swissquote’s core competencies include global stock market trading, trading and custody of crypto assets, Forex trading and a Robo-Advisor solution. In addition, Swissquote is active in the payment card, mortgage and leasing markets. As at the end of June 2023, Swissquote held over 56 billion Swiss francs in assets for more than 555,000 private and institutional clients.
Are you looking for a temporary work experience in the field of legal administration?
We are looking for a Legal Operations Assistant (100%), to support our Legal Operations team at Swissquote’s headquarters in Gland, Switzerland.
Your tasks will in particular be the following:
- Processing incoming and outgoing mail and emails;
- Treatment of information requests from judiciary authorities, such as state attorneys and debt collection offices, which includes the preparation of the files and the extraction of data or documents;
- Handling customer information requests (data protection).
This contract is until the 31st of December 2023.
- CFC in Banking / Insurance / Administration or equivalent;
- You are fluent in French (level C2 / mother tongue) and must have good knowledge of German (B2, written and spoken), good knowledge of English is a plus;
- You have excellent analytical skills, you pay attention to details and are keen to understand the context of the tasks you are treating;
- You have an excellent sense of organization, autonomy, rigor and reliability;
- You are dynamic and a team player
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are used to working with Microsoft Office tools such as Outlook and Word.
WE ARE ALL IN